Novation Launch Control XL MkII, Ableton Live Controller, Black
- Assign buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton Live to make your own layouts; customize knobs with your own colors; switch between your own mappings and Live's functionality
- Create Your Own Layouts - Fully customisable with the included software editor.Plug Straight In - Bus powered and no drivers needed.16 Multi-color Buttons - 16 multi-color buttons for immediate Track Focus and key mixer controls.Get Started Immediately - Make music out of the box with included Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection
- 24 rotary pots with 300 degree motion. 24 multi-colour indicator LEDs - one for each pot. Eight 60mm Faders. 16 assignable multi-colour backlit buttons. Additional 8 assignable backlit buttons.
- We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launch Control integration. Launch Control will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- HUI compatibility for mixer control in DAWs including Cubase, Logic Pro and Pro Tools. HUI is not supported in Pro Tools First. Note: Due to the implementation of HUI in Pro Tools the LC XL pan controls will not always line up with their centre positions. Power Requirements: . USB bus powered, including iPad. Novation now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Novation products.
Release Date: 21-11-2016
model number: NOVLPD10
Part Number: NOVLPD10
Details: Launch control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton live. It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with live to give you total hands-on control. When combined with Launchpad's intuitive 64-button grid, launch control XL provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live's session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier! spend less time peering at your screen by using hands-on controls that integrate seamlessly with Ableton live. The 24 knobs are arranged in three rows, which align perfectly with Ableton Live's mixer. They also have multi-colored LEDs that illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Eight rugged 60mm faders offer high-precision control over your levels, while 16 multi-color buttons offer immediate track focus and mixer control. Assign buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton live to make your own layouts. You can even customize knobs with your own colors, and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality. Producing the perfect mix has never been easier! experience an unprecedented level of freedom when playing live, by combining with a Launchpad s to control Ableton Live's session view. Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments all at the same time. With support for Mackie's HUI protocol onboard, too, launch control XL is fully geared-up to take command of Cuban, Logic and pro tools as well as live. In HUI mode, the sliders link directly to your DAW mixer's volume faders, the rotaries above them step through controlling pan and five sends, the track select buttons jump between banks of eight tracks/channels, and the bottom row of buttons map to mute, solo or record arm. The top two rows of rotaries, meanwhile, are freely MIDI mappable - yours to assign as you see fit!
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 11.3 x 8.5 inches