Makita AF506 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Gauge
- Powerful motor drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" into hard or soft wood applications
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2. 9 lbs.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: AF506
Part Number: AF506
Details: The Makita 18 Gauge 2-inch Brad Nailer (model AF506), features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that makes it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications. The AF506 can operate from 70 to 120 PSI, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8” to 2-inch, and has a magazine capacity up to 100 nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface. Additional features include an ultra-narrow nose design that is ideal for fastening in confined areas, and a convenient “tool-less” depth adjustment dial that can be set for a wide variety of finish applications. For added convenience, the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360 degrees to direct exhaust air away from the user. The AF506 is engineered for driving a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" into hard or soft wood applications and is ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications.
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 12.6 x 4.5 inches