GLACIER FRESH 4204490 Water Filter Replacement for Sub-Zero 4204490, 4290510 Refrigerator Water Filter, 1 PackView on Amazon
GLACIER FRESH 4204490 Water Filter Replacement for Sub-Zero 4204490, 4290510 Refrigerator Water Filter, 1 Pack
Brand: GLACIER FRESH
- GLACIER FRESH 4204490 Filter Statement: The materials and construction are in compliance with the NSF42 standard. After our laboratory test, 4204490 refrigerator water filter removes 97.9% chlorine and improves water’s smell and taste. For more details about NSF information, please enter certified model number "GF-ZERO" or manufacturer "Ningbo Pureza Technology, LLC" on the NSF database.
- Maintain all necessary micronutrients: After testing in our laboratory, the GF-ZERO Refrigerator Water Filter removed 97.9% of the chlorine and improved the smell and taste of the water.
- 4204490 Replacement Water Filter compatible with 4204490, 4290510, PRO 48, PRO 48 with glass door, BI-36F freezer, BI-36U up and down refrigerator/freezer, BI-48S side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, BI-48SD side-by-side Refrigerator/freezer, BI-36UG glass door refrigerator/freezer, BI-30U up and down refrigerator/freezer, BI-30UG glass door refrigerator/freezer, BI-42S side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, BI-42SD side-by-side refrigerator/freezer.
- Twist-lock design, leak-proof fit: The water filter replacement 4204490 features a twisted design for quick and easy filter change. Leakproof fit, free of tools. (Note: Please contact us if you encounter any problems during installation)
- Filter life: For optimum filtration, replace the 4204490 water filter cartridge every six months or 300 gallons (depending on your actual water usage) and periodically replace the 4204490 water filter for higher quality water and ice.
model number: GFZero
Part Number: GF-Zero
Details: Glacier Fresh Water Filter fits any refrigerator that currently uses the 4204490.Unlike other compatible filters, the Glacier Fresh filters are tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements, so you can be assured of its quality. The Glacier Fresh filters are proven to perform just as well or better than the OEM filter.The Glacier Fresh Water Filter is compatible with the following models:PRO 48PRO 48 with Glass DoorBI-36F All FreezerBI-36U Over-and-Under Refrigerator/FreezerBI-48S Side-by-Side Refrigerator/FreezerBI-48SD Side-by-Side Refrigerator/FreezerBI-36UG Glass Door Refrigerator/FreezerBI-30U Over-and-Under Refrigerator/FreezerBI-30UG Glass Door Refrigerator/FreezerBI-42S Side-by-Side Refrigerator/FreezerBI-42SD Side-by-Side Refrigerator/FreezerSpecificationsFilter Life: 6 monthsFlow Rate: 0.66 gallons per minuteOperating Temperature: 33-100°FWorking Pressure: 30-125 psiFilter Replacement Instructions:1. Lift the top grille assembly to access the water filter cartridge. To lift the grille, pull out on the bottom edge of the grille and tilt the grille frame forward.2. Slowly rotate the cartridge one-quarter turn counterclockwise to disengage. Gently twist until the cartridge is free from the base. DO NOT pull. There will be water in the filter cartridge, so it is normal for a small amount of water to spill out.3. Line up the cartridge so that the locking tabs can be inserted into the filter head.4. Rotate the filter cartridge into the base approximately one-quarter turn clockwise until it stops. DO NOT overtighten.5. After the new filter cartridge is installed, the first full bucket of ice produced should be discarded. This will help clean the water system and clear air from the line.
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.0 x 2.8 inches