Arduino Due with Headers [A000062]
- Powerful 32-bit CPU from ARM working at 3.3 Volts ,Onboard: 54 Digital I/O pins, 16 Analog Inputs, 4 UARTs, 2 DAC (Digital to Analog Converter), a CAN Bus port, and 2 TWI (I2C) Communication Ports
- Has two microUSB connectors: one for programming and serial communication, and the second one for faster USB native communication
- The Arduino Due has an efficient switching voltage regulator, it can host devices attaching a USB device to the micro-A usb connector, so the board will provide the power to the device.
- Expanded SPI Bus functionality: simultaneously communicate with multiple devices transmitting at different speeds, such as sensors or SD card readers.
- Due is compatible with Arduino shields that work at 3.3V
model number: A000062
Part Number: ARD-A000062
Details: The Arduino Due is more than double Arduino Uno as the core of your projects and devices. It's powered by the Microchip AT91SAM3X8E microcontroller, which features a ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit processor. Connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable and easily program it. If you like, power it with a Lithium battery. Just be aware that the maximum voltage the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V: voltages higher could damage the board.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.4 x 1.0 inches