Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis System, Tankless RO Water Filtration Systems, Under Sink, NSF Certified, TDS Reduction, 400 GPD, Smart Faucet, UL Listed Power, USA Tech, Brushed Nickel Based FaucetView on Amazon
Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis System, Tankless RO Water Filtration Systems, Under Sink, NSF Certified, TDS Reduction, 400 GPD, Smart Faucet, UL Listed Power, USA Tech, Brushed Nickel Based Faucet
Color: Brushed Nickel Based Faucet
- [Authoritative Certification]: The system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction and NSF 372 certified for lead free material. The TDS removal rate is certified to be up to 91.9%, and the hexavalent chromium reduction rate is certified to be up to 96.9%. The system is also certified by the Federal Communications Commission. Besides, it won German Red Dot Design Award 2019 and meets the EU Standards and UKCA (UK Conformity Assessment) Standards for safety.
- [7-Stage Filtration] Tested by a third-party laboratory, through 7-stage filtration, the RO system can effectively reduce lead, chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, PFAS, fluoride, salt, nitrates, sodium, scale, turbidity, and many heavy metals like hexavalent chromium in your tap water to improve your water taste. You can get pure water like never before!
- [Stylish Look, Tankless Design] The RO system has a stylish look and is very attractive. Moreover, it is the first smart RO system with tankless design in the U. S. market. The tankless design relieves your worry about insufficient installation space and helps to avoid secondary contamination. The system can consistently produce water and ensures purity in every drop. You can get purified water anytime without waiting.
- [400GPD Capacity, 1:1 low drain ratio] The RO system offers faster water flow (400 gallons per day) and can filter a cup of water in about 12 seconds. Compared to traditional RO systems, the Waterdrop RO System has a low drain ratio of 1:1 and saves water waste by 300%. Save more money on water bills!
- [Special Notice]: You must fully turn on the faucet and flush the RO system for 30 minutes after installation. The light on the faucet will flash blue during flushing, but once completed, the blue light will stop flashing. The total water capacity will be about 8. 5 gallons and the water will be undrinkable during flushing. To save water, be creative and collect the water for other purposes, such as watering plants.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: WD-G3-W
Part Number: WD-G3-W
Details: Your needs, our priority Waterdrop has become a well-known and professional water filtration brand. We never slow down our research in providing water of the highest quality in the most convenient ways. Our mission is to meet the clean water demands of our customers. We believe that drinking clean water is a basic right and we are committed to delivering clean water to everyone. Waterdrop RO Water Filtration System is an innovative, all-in-one, intelligent water purification system. It is free from secondary pollution thanks to its tankless design. With a width of 5.7 inches, it takes up a smaller space, and with an eight-time faster water flow (400 GPD), you can enjoy clean water without waiting. Together with The Water Project, we have invested in better sanitation for schools in Africa to support better futures for children. Every time you buy one filter, one child will get one day’s supply of clean water. Thousands of students and families have benefited from this project. The advantages of Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System - The 0.0001μm RO membrane effectively removes 99% of harmful substances, such as fluoride, TDS, limescale, and heavy metals. Enjoy healthy and tasty water. - It only takes a few minutes to complete the installation and three seconds for filter replacement via twisting. - The tankless design frees the system from secondary pollution and saves 50% space. - The integrated water circuit helps avoid leakage. - The 1:1 drain ratio is more economical and environmentally friendly. - The smart and lead-free faucet has an indicator of water quality and filter service life. - The system meets water demands of small businesses and households. Note that this reverse osmosis system requires under-sink electricity.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 20.0 x 14.8 inches