2022 ASUS VivoBook 15.6" HD Business Laptop, Intel 10th Gen i3-1005G1 Up to 3.4GHz Beat i5-8250U, 12GB RAM, 512GB PCIE SSD, Bluetooth, Windows 11 in S, Slate Grey w/ 3in1 AccessoriesView on Amazon
2022 ASUS VivoBook 15.6" HD Business Laptop, Intel 10th Gen i3-1005G1 Up to 3.4GHz Beat i5-8250U, 12GB RAM, 512GB PCIE SSD, Bluetooth, Windows 11 in S, Slate Grey w/ 3in1 Accessories
Color: Slate Grey
- 【Dual Core i3-1005G1】Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor(1.2 GHz base frequency up to 3.4 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores), 2-cell Li-Ion Battery, up to 9 hours battery life mixed-use
- 【15.6" HD Display】The 1600 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.Intel HD Graphics 5000; Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class Ready, WLAN； Remote Learning, Zoom Ready，Google Classroom download separately for free
- 【Upgraded to 12GB memory】for advanced multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded to 512GB PCIE SSD】 Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 【Windows 11 Home S Mode】You may switch Windows 11 S mode to the regular Windows 11 Home: Update Microsoft App Store to the latest version. Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install.
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: ASUS VivoBook
Details: How to switch s mode to windows 111. On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.2. In the Switch to Windows 11 Home or Switch to Windows 11 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store. Technical Specifications: Memory: Upgraded to 12GB RAM Hard Drive: Upgraded to 512GB PCIE SSD Operating System: Windows 11 Home S mode Display: 15.6 inch HD (1600 x 768) LED anti-glare display with built-in 720p camera Processor: Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor(1.2 GHz base frequency up to 3.4 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores) Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 Webcam: Yes Fingerprint Reader: No Screen: Non-Touch Keyboard: Chiclet Keyboard, Non-Backlit Ports: 3x USB Type A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, 1x Headphone jack, 1x HDMI Wireless Connectivity: (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac), Bluetooth 4.1 Battery: 2-cell Li-Ion Battery, up to 11 hours battery life mixed-use Dimensions(inches): 14.18 x 9.25 x 0.78 inches Weight: 3.97 lb
Package Dimensions: 19.0 x 11.3 x 2.5 inches